Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Diwali Card - Day 4

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I'm back again with Diwali theme cards. If you have just dropped all my Diwali cards here.   

Lets have a look at the card.





I started off by stamping the Diya image from Verve Stamps - Light My World set on Strathmore - Bristol paper, fuzzy cut & watercolored it using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. Then on a beige card base stamped the large medaliion from Verve Stamps - Peaceful Medallions set in the center. Also stamped borders using stamp from Altenew - Hennah elements. Finally stamped the sentiment as well and pasted the Diya in the center of the medaliion. Embellished using timy pearls around the medallion image. Lastly adhered the entire panel to a red card base.

I'm submitting this card to :


I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

Supplies used:   
Recollection card base - red

Strathmore - Bristol paper  
Verve Stamps - Peaceful Medallions  
Verve Stamps - Light My World  
Altenew - Hennah Elements
Papertrey Ink inks - Pure poppy, Dark chocolate
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - (050, 052, 070, 025, 031, 037, 091)
Recollections- pearls
Foam tape   
Tombow Mono glue  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.